I wish I could give you a grand update on my weight loss; unfortunately, I’m only down half a pound. HALF A POUND. It’s frustrating. Part of me feels like I should have lost more; I did so well on my calories. I didn’t work out as I’d hoped, but I thought I’d have lost more than half a pound.
Some of my FaceBook Friends said there’s a well-known Week 2 Curse on Biggest Loser, so I shouldn’t feel too bad. It would be really easy to wallow in my not-losing and give up. But I can’t do that, so I am going to instead focus on what I HAVE accomplished:
- I have lost 4 1/2 pounds total.
- I DID work out on Sunday, and gave it my all.
- I managed to read and review three books for my blogs this week.
- I posted every. single. day. on my second blog, http://eatlocalwestmichigan.com.
- I stayed right around my calorie target every day for the past two weeks, with one cheat meal.
- I only had alcoholic beverages one night, with my cheat meal. Even when DH had some and it looked so good!
- We only got Thai food takeout once this past week.
- I went out to one of my favorite restaurants and managed to get only hot tea and a Mediterranean salad.
- I still kept entering and counting even though the scale was not going down.
- I posted this update, even though I was disappointed that I didn’t lose more.
As part of my agreement with Collective Bias, I also did a Whrrl about my shopping experience last Saturday: http://whrrl.com/e/iEYRI
It’s amazing the difference in selection between WalMarts!
Well, that’s all for today. Hope to have a better report next week.
This post also shared at Gratituesday