- Category: Main Dish
- 1 pound ground beef
- 8 ounces shredded cheese
- 1 can enchilada sauce
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 10 soft taco shells
- 1 can tomato paste
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 package taco seasoning
- sour cream, lettuce and tomato as desired
- Preheat oven to 350F
- In a large skillet, cook hamburger and onions until cooked through. Add tomato paste, taco seasoning, and refried beans. Mix well.
- Spoon the mix evenly into taco shells. Roll and place in 9x13 pan.
- In a separate bowl, mix the cream of mushroom soup, tomato soup, and enchilada sauce. Pour over burritos. Cover with cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until heated through and cheese is bubbly.
- Serve with sour cream, tomatoes, and lettuce.