- Serves: 8
- Category: Salads
- 5 cups chopped Chinese cabbage (can use the slicer attachment of a food processor--don\'t use the shredding plate though!)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds (black if you can find them. I used regular and they worked fine)
- 1 cup crushed peanuts (or chopped, I liked the added texture of them)
- 1 1/2 cups chow mein noodles (the crunchy ones)
- 3/4 cup sliced or shredded radish (preferably daikon; I used the shredder blade of my food processor)
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- In large bowl, combine cabbage, radishes, noodles, peanuts and sesame seeds. (Note: If you are bringing this somewhere and have travel time, you may want to keep the crunchy noodles separate and add them just before serving, or they won\'t be crunchy for long after you add the dressing).
- In a separate bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients.
- Toss the dressing with the cabbage mixture and serve.