- Serves: 8
- Category: Breads
- 4 Tbs butter, divided
- 3/4 cup cornmeal
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup blueberries (can be frozen)
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 large egg
- Preheat oven to 350F. Melt 2 Tbsp of the butter in an 8 inch skillet.
- In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients. Add blueberries.
- In a smaller bowl, combine the wet ingredients, including the remaining 2 Tbsp melted butter.
- Pour into pan and bake at 350F for 25-35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.