- Category: Main Dish
- 8 bone-in skin-on chicken thighs
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary (can also use fresh)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil (note: If you have garlic infused olive oil, you can substitute that and omit the garlic cloves)
- 1/2 cup apricot jam or preserves
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large bunch Swiss chard or kale (about 6 cups, stems removed, coarsely chopped)
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Line a 18x13 rimmed sheet pan with parchment paper or foil.
- Lay chicken skin-side up on pan and brush with oil. Sprinkle with rosemary, salt, and pepper. Roast in preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small cup, combine jam, mustard, and vinegar.
- In another small cup, combine garlic and remaining olive oil. OR just use garlic infused olive oil.
- Remove pan from oven and generously brush chicken with the jam mixture. Nestle the chard (or kale) around the chicken. Drizzle the greens with olive oil and sprinkle with more salt and pepper. Roast for 10-15 minutes or until leaves are nice and crispy and the chicken registers 165F.