Like just about everybody else, I hope to lose some weight in the New Year. Yesterday I found out that I’ve been selected as a Lean Cuisine/Skinny Cow blogger! I’m so excited that I’ve decided to bare my soul for the whole world to see.
Through Collective Bias, I was one of 11 bloggers chosen to undergo a 31 Day Challenge with Lean Cuisine and Skinny Cow. You can follow our tweets, via #31Days. This group of ladies is such an awesome group….check them out!
- Zippy Sandler http://www.champagneliving.net/
- Nicole Brady http://www.sahmreviews.com/
- Wendy Hammond http://www.thelocalcook.com
- Naomi Shapiro http://superdumbsupervillain.blogspot.com/
- Tara Altier http://thismilitarymama.com/
- Shelby & Steve Barone http://www.feltstories.com/
- Elizabeth Ferree http://www.homemom3.com
- Brandi Jeter http://www.mamaknowsitall.com/
- Ellen Christian http://confessionsofanover-workedmom.blogspot.com/
- Lisa Harris http://etxsaver.blogspot.com/
Every Friday I’m going to post my weight loss progress. And I’m going to reveal my total goal:
Created by MyFitnessPal – Free Weight Loss Tools
“Wait a minute,” you might be thinking. “Lean Cuisines and Skinny Cows? Doesn’t sound like real food to me.” I agree, it’s not ideal. But after trying to cook with real food for the past year or so, I’ve come to realize that when things get busy I head for the drive thru or takeout, which is NOT a healthy alternative. So in addition to trying to do more make-ahead and meatless meals, and meal planning more regularly, I am stocking up on Lean Cuisines for those times when I just didn’t get around to making dinner. I might get to a point where I build up enough rhythm to freezer meals and easy weeknight favorites and lunch ideas where I don’t have to do that, but in the meantime I’ve decided to use this little crutch.
In addition to trying not to eat out so much, I will be tracking my calories and starting the RevAbs program that I reviewed last month.
Wish me luck!
Update: Because all of the other “Lean 11” gang is doing it, I decided to go ahead and put my photo in this post. I just got out of the shower and it is NOT flattering. Then again, none of the pictures of me are these days.
This post linked to Gratituesday