This soup was SUPER easy. One thing I love about the Simply in Season recipes, they are easy and lend themselves to adapting to whatever you have on hand.
- 8 tomatoes
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 cups water (or vegetable juice)
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes (or vegetable)
- 1 tsp sugar
- snipped fresh basil to taste
- Chop the tomatoes and place in a pot on medium high.
- Cook until the tomatoes are soft.
- Add remaining ingredients, bring to boil, simmer for 5 minutes.
YUM! Dear Husband said “this is good! And I don’t even like tomato soup.”
Join the 3 day clean eating challenge!
Clean eating doesn't have to be hard! Join us to discover just how easy it can be to feel better and get healthy.