- Category: Snack
- 1 cup toasted coconut (divided)
- 3/4 cup macadamia nuts (coarsely chopped)
- 1/2 cup dried pineapple
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 serving protein powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 tablespoons honey (or agave)
- In a medium bowl, combine 3/4 cups coconut, macadamia nuts, protein powder, vanilla, and honey.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine water and pineapple. Heat for 20 seconds. Let cool a bit and process into a paste with a food processor.
- Add pineapple paste to the bowl with the coconut mixture and mix well. Form into 1\" balls. Roll in remaining coconut.
- Store in refrigerator.