This week’s Sunday Supper theme is Easy Holiday Recipes. I don’t know about you, but I have been overdoing it a little with the carbs and sweets. So as we approach the New Year, I am working on eating more healthfully.
This clean salad is super easy but still tasty, featuring only three ingredients! It’s the perfect lighter fare to bring to a potluck. My regular grocery store doesn’t carry pomegranates, so when I spied this package of pomegranate arils at Trader Joe’s I was super excited. That made this salad even easier!
When you segment the fruit you’ll want to collect the juice as you go as that forms the “dressing.” You will definitely want to make sure you remove all the pith from the grapefruit for best flavor. I had never segmented a grapefruit before so this doesn’t look as professional as the other YouTube videos I found, but it still tastes great!
- 8 Oranges Fresh segmented
- 4 Grapefruits Fresh segmented
- 5 oz pomegranate arils
- Segment oranges
- Segment grapefruits
- Seed pomegranate (or simply purchase a package of them)
- Mix together, chill and serve
- Note: As you segment the fruit, place a bowl underneath to catch the juice. Incorporate into salad.
More Easy Holiday Recipes from Sunday Supper
- 3 Ingredient Citrus Salad by Wholistic Woman
- Caprese Dip by The Freshman Cook
- Easy Persimmon Appetizer with Minted Mascarpone by Caroline’s Cooking
- Goat Cheese & Basil Stuffed Peppadews by My Life Cookbook
- Mom’s Cheese Ball by Grumpy’s Honeybunch
- Mushroom Pate by Simple and Savory
- Boozy Slow Cooker Hot Cocoa by Cricket’s Confections
- Cranberry Cocktails 3 Ways by Monica’s Table
- Sparkling Pamplemousse by Books n’ Cooks
- Candy Cane Fudge by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Easy Lemon Bundt Cake by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Pumpkin Nutella Cookie Bars by Take A Bite Out of Boca
- Sweet and Salty Toffee Bark by Pies and Plots
- Cheese Ball Pops by Palatable Pastime
- Cranberry Bacon Jam Crostini by Life Tastes Good
- Cranberry Bratwurst Bites in Cranberry Jezebel Sauce by Turnips 2 Tangerines
- Healthier Sausage Crescent Bites by Momma’s Meals
- Hoisin Beef Purses by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Jalapeno Potato Poppers by Mindy’s Cooking Obsession
- Spicy Sausage Tarts by A Mind “Full” Mom
- St. Louis Ravioli by Bottom Left of the Mitten
- Tuna Salad Deviled Eggs by Food Lust People Love
- Loaded Pizza Stew by Cosmopolitan Cornbread
- Roast Chicken with Scallions and Mushrooms by Asian In America
- Simple Christmas Pizza by Cooking Chat
- Stuffed Turkey Cutlets by Sunday Supper Movement
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board. Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.
Join the 3 day clean eating challenge!
Clean eating doesn't have to be hard! Join us to discover just how easy it can be to feel better and get healthy.